Best Sales This Week!


No matter what time of year it is, you can always find affordable furniture and accessories.
Since I spend lots of time sourcing items for e-design clients, I am usually aware of what is on sale.

Here are a few of my favorite affordable items this week...


  • Z Gallerie is selling this 48" Soleil Mirror for $199.00. It's rare to find such a large mirror for such a great price.
  • You can also grab this Francois Table from Z Gallerie for $169.00. I love the scalloped top.
  • $6.00 for this small black Industrial Pendant from West Elm. That is practically free, I spend more on my lunch most days!
  • Target has some great outdoor lumbar pillows. You can get this cute Tossed Floral lumbar this Scalloped Lumbar for only $9.99!
  • $99.00 for a 5'x8' Olin Gold Rug from Crate and Barrel is a steal. I love the color and you can't go wrong with stripes!
  • I wish I had an space this World Market White Metal Tub Chair for only $55.00. I love them used indoors and outdoors.

My top pick has to be this Ninda Upholstered Queen Bed from World Market.
$299 for an upholstered bed? What a steal.
It is currently on backorder, but I would say it is worth the wait!


If you are in the market for a bed, or have an empty guest room, I would jump on this deal!
I sure love a good sale, don't you?!



0 comments:

Post a Comment