Online Living Room Design!


The last few months I have been slowly working on a few projects.
Thank goodness I have the worlds best clients, who have been very patient with my summer schedule and daily night nausea.
Luckily, I am starting to feel so much better (hurray for week 18!) and getting back into the swing of things.

I have loved working on this particular online living room design.
My client had a really hard time determining her style, until I sent her this inspiration picture from Lonny.


Turns out, she likes an overall modern style with a hint of traditional and touch of eclectic.
I love it too.

She already owns the main furniture pieces, but needed everything else.
Here is the my design plan...


I added a teal rug, white drapery with navy trim, an eclectic gallery wall, a modern coffee table, and geometric pillows.

The gallery wall was really important to her. I selected some art from a few of my favorite shops and created a lay-out to scale for her.

1.2.3.4.5.6.7

I am really excited to see this design come to life, I can hardly wait!



0 comments:

Post a Comment