Kids Sharing Bedrooms


Because we live in a 2 bedroom condo and our second child is on the way, sharing a bedroom is in our near future.
I get stunned looks when I tell people that my new-born baby and my 4 year old will be sharing a room.
Maybe I am naive, but I don't understand what the big deal is. Obviously it is ideal for each child to have their own room, but I kinda think that is boring too.
Even though I had my own room growing up, my sister and I always slept in the same bed. We probably should have just shared a room.

I just saw this bedroom featured on Stephmodo and I couldn't help but smile.
Not only is it designed so well, it is a bedroom for 3 kids!
Perfectly unisex and pretty.




{all images via Stephmodo}

From my experience, kids easily adjust to their environments. I'm sure there will be a few rough weeks, but in the end they will get used to it, right?

I need so advice from you more experienced moms!

What do you think, yes or no to sharing bedrooms?
Is it going to be no big deal, or should I just start crying now?




0 comments:

Post a Comment