DIY Painted Rugs


My living room rug has seen better days.
It has served us well over the last few years, but it needs to be replaced.
Unfortunately, rugs are so expensive and there is a big possibility that we will be moving for Intern year next June, making me not want to invest too much in a new one.

I know painted rugs have been around for a while, but I have seen a few inspiring ones lately.
I absolutely love Sarah's, from Sarah M. Dorsey Designs, Moroccan painted rug.



It sure does look amazing, and can you beat $60.00?


{all images via Sarah M. Dorsey Designs}

I also love this geometric painted rug featured on Design Sponge.

{image via Design Sponge}

The coral is stunning!

Do you think this is a DIY worthy project? 
Or would you spend the money on a "real" rug?




0 comments:

Post a Comment