Simple Valentines Day Decorating!


With Valentines day right around the corner, I decided that decorating Emory's room would be the perfect way to show her the little extra love and attention she has been needing.

Last week I selected a couple crafts from Pinterest and decided to give them a whirl.
First, I wanted to decorate her door, and the tissue paper heart wreath was perfect.


It was super simple. 
I just purchased a large piece of cardstock and cut out a heart.
I then made mini tissue paper flowers, following this tutorial, and hot-glued them onto the heart.


She absolutely loves it.
I added some glitter sticky hearts to the door as well, she thinks it's pretty darn special.


We also made a heart wreath for her loft bed play house.


It was another really simple craft project and only took about 10 minutes from start to finish.
I purchased the glitter sticky hearts from Micheals and Emory attached them to a wreath cut from cardstock.
So easy and inexpensive.


She was very excited to attach it to her loft bed play house.



And I think it's the perfect touch!


Now we just need to decorate some Valentines day sugar cookies and we will be set!
Do you decorate for V-Day? Or just for the kids like me?


0 comments:

Post a Comment