Black Walls?


I'm a big fan of black walls.
Naturally, black wouldn't be a wall color most people would consider.
If styled correctly, I think they can be fabulous! 
I love the look of them in an office, and they make a killer backdrop for a gallery wall.

{image via here}

Although I am not sure I would consider painting all the walls in a room black, it is the perfect color for an accent wall.

{image via here}

I also love seeing them used in unexpected places, like a children's bedroom or nursery.
This nursery has always been one of my favorites...

{image via here}

Isn't it surprising how bright and cheery the room is?!

And if I was to put together a nursery using a black wall, it would look a little like this...


1.2.3.4.5.6.7

A black accent wall paired with bright colors and white accents, I just love it!

So, would you be brave enough to paint a black wall?



0 comments:

Post a Comment