Look-for-Less!


As I am sure you are all aware, there are lots of great sales going on right now.
Every once in a while I find some deals that I can't help but sharing.
I recently found two looks-for-less that I love.

First, this is one of my favorite sunburst mirrors from Wisteria.
It's large, bulky, and such a great statement piece.
It retails for $299.00



Last week I found this mirror at Home Depot online. Although it looks a little different than the Horchow mirror, I still love it.
It retails for $109.00!


We all love Jonathan Adler's Queen Anne Mirror.
It retails for $595.00.



This Lawson Mirror from Bronson Design is almost an exact replica.
It retails for $286.00!


And just incase you haven't heard yet, Rugs USA is having a huge black friday sale.
Thousands of rugs are 75% off!

Here are a few of my top picks...


1.2.3.4.5.6

With the discount, you are looking at getting an 5'x8' rug for about $100.00 and an 8'x10' rug for around $200.00. 
If you are in the market for a rug, you definitely don't want to miss out on this!

Happy Monday :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment