Large Scale Lamps


I have a thing for large scaled lamps, especially when used on a nightstand.
Scale is one of the most important elements in interior design.
If your bed is large, your lamps should be as well.

In my opinion, these interiors from Lonny Magazine do it right.
I love these large and unique bedside table lamps.







{all images via Lonny}

Unfortunately lamps are expensive, and large lamps can be ridiculously expensive.
I'm on the hunt for a moderately priced lamp for a client's master bedroom.
During my hunt, I have fallen in love with lamps that range from $150.00 to $700.00!

Although these three lamps aren't considered inexpensive, they're also not too bad considering their size.
Each one is above 30" high and I love the classic shapes.


1.2.3

I really think a lamp can make or break a room. 
Personally, I would be willing to spend a little more money to get the right scale and look.
How about you? Would you be willing to spend money on the perfect lamp?



0 comments:

Post a Comment