Pregnancy Update: Week 18


I have made it to 18 weeks! 
Next week we find out the gender, and I can't wait.

As usual, my belly is continuing to grow.
I can still fit in a few pairs of pants, but for the most part I am using an elastic through my button hole to do the trick. I desperately need to get some maternity pants.


My sister did hook me up with these maternity leggings from Target.
They are the most comfortable things I have ever worn, I may just wear them every.single.day.



My growing belly has been put to good use by Emory.
She loves to lay on it while we read books, she is the sweetest.


My nausea has now been replaced with cravings.
Up until this point, I didn't have much of an appetite.
Things have definitely changed, and nothing tastes better than an IN-N-OUT burger and fries.



I wish I could report that my belly shots have gotten easier.
I still cringe morning and night before I have to give them to myself.
I will spare you a picture, but I seem to be bruising more frequently which has caused an achy belly. Boo!


I also started another shot, progesterone.
This one goes in my bum and has to be done by Zack.
Luckily I only have to take it once a week, but that needle is huge!


I am so lucky to have my medical student hubby around to give it to me.
He knows exactly where to put it and stays clear of all nerves. 
Love him.

I will definitely share the gender with you next week, I am thinking it's a girl but who knows!



0 comments:

Post a Comment