Design Projects i-Phone Style!


I try and keep my local design work to a minimum. 
Since my #1 priority is being a mom, I find e-design works best with my schedule.
I have been working on a few things lately though, all of which are for close friends (which makes it fun!).

Since I don't always lug my big camera around with me, my i-Phone has become my best design assistant!
Yesterday I spent the afternoon looking for a new faucet and sink for a friends powder room.
Since we were on a tight schedule, they needed to be in stock which made the job a little more challenging!

I am a big fan of Chrome fixtures, nothing polishes up like them.
Best part, chrome is always the least expensive finish available...love that!
We didn't end up going with any of these, but I'll definitely show you once it's all installed.


It's amazing how many different options there are for vanity sinks.
And the prices vary greatly, anywhere from $70.00 - $400.00.
 I ended up going with the bottom left sink.


This week I also had a chance to check on an office I have been working on.
All the furniture and art has arrived, now it just needs is a few accessories!


I am loving how it is coming together.
Hopefully I can finish it next week and take some pictures of the whole space. 
This is just a peek at the seating area, the desk area is pretty great too!


And lastly, my fabric samples for my friends master bedroom drapery arrived.
We were deciding between these two, but ultimatley decided on the left one.


You just can't go wrong with Schumacher Zimba.
Pretty sure I will have drapery envy once these bad boys are hung!

Also, a big thanks to everyone who commented on my last post!
I'm still deciding on the color, but I think I have narrowed it down to red or yellow.
You guys are the best!




0 comments:

Post a Comment