E-Design Rates and Info!


I get lots of emails every week requesting my E-design services.
I wish I could accept all the work that comes my way, but it's just not physically possible.

iVillage asked me to participate in a round-up of Virtual Interior Designers, how could I say no?!
A group of 15 Interior designers featured a design board, listed their rates, and gave a brief explanation about their services.


This is a great resource to find a designer whose style & fees work for you.
Speaking of fees, it was really interesting to see the big price range for services.
There is definitely something out there for everyone.


I am flattered to be featured with such a great group of designers!
Head on over here to check it out, you might just find the perfect designer for you!





0 comments:

Post a Comment