It's a Boy!


Well, I almost can't believe it myself, we are expecting a little boy!
I guess I didn't realize how much I thought it was a girl, because I am in complete shock!
I am super excited, from what I hear boys are great at cuddling and love their mommas...sounds perfect to me.

Here is our little guy's profile, isn't he a cutie?


Ok, maybe only a mom can find an ultrasound picture cute.
Now that I know we are expecting a boy, I can't stop designing the bedroom.

Since moving into our condo 3 years ago, Emory's room has made a couple changes. It started off with her big girl bed.


And then she graduated to a loft bed.


Now it is time to make a few more changes. 
I need to make this room gender neutral, working for a 4 year old girl and a newborn baby boy.
I also want it to be fun and playful, since this rooms doubles as the toy room.
I plan on keeping the white loft bed, black and white chalkboard stripes, the blue drapery, and the aqua furniture.

I am going to switch the pink loft bed drapery to plain white and add ric rac ribbon trim. 
I'm still not positive on the color, but I want a fun and bold color.
Something like this...

{image via here}

Next, I plan on buying a Jenny Lind crib and getting it painted!
I've already found a few on my local classifieds, making it a very affordable option.

Now this is where you come in.
I'm debating between 3 colors...red, aqua, or yellow?

1.2.3

Keep in mind, I've already got the aqua furniture, black and white striped wall, and Emory's white loft bed.

So, what's your vote?
Red, blue, or yellow?



0 comments:

Post a Comment