The Animal Print Shop


I am sure you have seen Sharon Montrose's photography from The Animal Printshop before, but if you haven't you are in for a treat.
Her work is stunning and it really captures the beauty of the animals.


Naturally I would think to hang these prints in a child's room or playroom, but I love these in any space.




How perfect is the deer print above the mantel?
So sweet.



The larger prints are expensive but they also offer 8.5" x 11" prints for $25.00, which I think is a great deal.
They look great in a grouping.


Wouldn't these prints also make awesome christmas gifts?


I would love to get a unique present like one of these.


{all images from The Animal Print Shop}

I am definitely adding a grouping of these to my christmas list, my bathroom could really use some animal love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment