Valentines Day Decor!


I've never been great at decorating for smaller holidays like Valentines Day.
In hopes of helping Emory adjust to the changes around our house, I'm thinking a couple V-Day decor projects will be the perfect way for us to spend some time together.

I know the internet is packed full of DIY decor ideas, but I am loving these three:

This simple mini heart paper wreath would be easy and so cute hanging in Em's room.
I think it's a must!


I would love to have this tissue paper heart hanging on our front door.
Festive but oh-so-elegant.


And these paper LOVE cubes make the most adorable votive candle holders.
Instead of using real candles, I think the battery operated ones would do the trick and I am sure Em would love a few of these glowing in her room.



I'm pretty excited about getting started on these Valentines day crafts this weekend, and I think Em will eat it up.
Hopefully I'll have some finished projects to share with you on Monday!

Do you decorate for Valentines Day?


0 comments:

Post a Comment