Beautiful Nursery: Rental Approved!


The past 3 years we have been lucky enough to live in a condo that we own.
It's been fun to paint, change out flooring, and update it to our liking.
In June we will be moving to start my husbands medical residency, which means we will be joining the rental market yet again.
Although renting can feel limiting in the decor department, I am excited to think outside of the box and create beautiful spaces regardless of my inability to make permanent changes.

This white walled nursery featured on Apartment Therapy has me inspired!
This design could definitely be achieved in a rental and I just love it.








{all images via Apartment Therapy}

This nursery also excites me because it was designed affordably.
Most of the large items (crib, rug, bookshelf) were purchased from Ikea!
You can head on over to Apartment Therapy for the links.

Let the rental designing begin!



0 comments:

Post a Comment