Coral Pillows!


It's no secret that coral is popular in interiors.
It seems that people either love it or hate it.
Even if you do love it, I've heard many woman complain that their husbands won't allow it.
Lucky for me, I have a very accommodating husband in that department!

If you do want to add a splash of coral in your home without causing too much controversy, I think throw pillows are the way to go.

I'm kinda obsessed with the coral and gold color scheme going on here...


Just incase you are ready to add coral to your decor, I came up with a pillow round-up to get you started!


1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.

You can also find my navy pillow round-up here!

I know we have talked about pink before, but would you be willing 
(or should I say allowed?) to add some coral pillows to your decor?


0 comments:

Post a Comment