Faux Bamboo Chair Complete!


Oh my goodness, where did last week go?
Theo is now 3 weeks old, my mom has left, and I am left on my own to survive!

We did get some VERY exciting news last week, Zack matched in Ophthalmology!
For those of you who are not famililar with the medical road, matching is a big deal.
We now know that he will be an eye surgeon!
Also, we will be moving to Irvine California in June of 2014 to start residency!
We are so excited.

Before my Mom left back to Canada, she finished up a few projects around the house.
One being my faux bamboo chair.
Yes, I know I bought these chairs over 2 years ago (seriously, where does time go?) but I am thrilled to say that one is completely finished!

 A little white paint, a new cushion, and it fits right in!


It now sits in our living room, it may be the middle of winter but we are keeping it light and spring-like in here!


I really should have finished this little guy two years ago!


I decided to go with a coral seat cushion.
Although I love it in my living room, I think it would work well in several rooms in my house.


I just love it!


With our move approaching in a few months, I plan on selling a alot of our furniture, including the other faux bamboo chairs. 
I'll be sad to see them go but I just don't have any room for them!



0 comments:

Post a Comment