Week 13!


I am thrilled to say I am 13 weeks. Not so sure why that is monumental for me, but it just feels so good.
My belly is definitely starting to expand, seems a little large for 13 weeks (agree?), but no complaints here.
My pants are feeling a little snug and my shirts are just not fitting right, it is time for me to go shopping.


Actually, what I really need is Syndey from The Daybook to come and dress me.
I plan on copying her maternity style, it rocked.

I wish I could say my exhaustion is coming to an end, but I can't seem to survive the day without one (and sometimes two) naps.


Thank goodness Emory will lay beside me with the iPad and let me get some much needed rest. There are definite benefits to having an almost 5 year gap between children.

Also...call me crazy, but I think I can feel the baby move.
Is that possible? Or should I be chalking it up to gas bubbles? Seems a little early but I feel a little flutter every day.

Lastly, I have loved reading every email/comment about pregnancy and the challenges that come with it. It really is amazing how many woman struggle with this very issue. Keep them coming, I would love to hear all of your stories :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment