Men and Pink in Interiors?


It's no secret that pink is popular in interiors.
I've completely fallen in love with this trend, but my husband is not so thrilled about it.
Caitlin Wilson's home, recently featured in Matchbook Magazine, is chalked full of pink.
I think it is so pretty.


I absolutely adore that coral sofa.


Lately, I have come across some stunning bedrooms.
I'm not going to lie, I wouldn't mind having a master bedroom filled with pink.

{image via here}

Although my husband is typically opinion free when it comes to decorating, I don't think he would go for it.

{image via here}

{image via here}

I am thinking it would make a great guest room color palette though.

{image via here}

So, what do you think?
Would your man go for a pink bedroom? Or would he pull the veto card?



0 comments:

Post a Comment