Affordable Finds!


Furnishing a entire room can be really expensive.
When designing a space, I like to mix high quality pieces with less-expenive ones and mix in a few thrifted items.
This gives the room a "gathered" look, making it much more interesting.

I always have my eye on my local classifieds. 
Browsing online is so much easier than visiting every second-hand store in my area, and  I usually find something I love.

For example, I found these beauties yesterday, they are screaming for a new upholstery job, but the price and lines are great!


Someone snag these up!

Kirkland's is also a great resource for affordable pieces.
They are having a big sale right now, making their already inexpensive furniture very affordable.
Here are a few things I am loving...



1.2.3.4.5.6

My rule of thumb, splurge on the most used items.
I probably wouldn't buy an inexpensive sectional for your main family room, but side tables and lamps are great places to save money.

Do you mix high and low end items? 




0 comments:

Post a Comment