I'm Back!


Hey guys! I am finally back from my Canadian adventure!
I didn't plan on not posting while I was gone, but each day was so packed full of fun that I pretty much dropped the ball.
Blogging and vacationing just don't go well together, at least for me.
It was so fun to return to my homeland, I just adore Canada and I was so sad to leave.

We did manage to get some work done on my sisters kitchen, although with 24 hour drying time in between coats, we didn't finish! I'll keep bugging her to get-er-done so I can show you the afters! 


I did get to celebrate my Grandpa's 90th birthday while in southern Alberta, what a cool man.
We also celebrated my Grandparents 70th wedding anniversary! That's right, 70!
What a great example those two are, I can't wait to be married to Zack for 70 years!

Speaking of Zack, while I was gone he finished his 3rd year of medical school!
It was the roughest year yet, one I would never want to repeat.
100 hour work weeks + studying + research projects + volunteer work = complete torture.
We are so excited to be less than a year away from graduation, bring it on 4th year!

Ok, I promise for a much better post tomorrow!
Thanks for being patient with me :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment