A New Look & A Sneak Peek!


Do you notice anything different around here?
I am really excited about my new look.
Just like my interiors, I like to switch things up on the blog, keeps things exciting right?
Jenna, from Q.A Designs has been working hard to freshen things up, and I think she has done such a great job.
We are still working on the final details, but I am loving the new color scheme.
Anyways, I hope you like the changes!

Also, remember this corporate office design I was working on?


Yesterday the furniture arrived, it is looking great! 
We swapped out the original sides chairs for two Herman Miller Swoop Plywood Lounge chairs in apple green, they are amazing.
Here is a sneak peek, sans accessoires...



The Eames Loung chairs also arrived. 
Be still my soul.


I am really excited to get the art hung and add accessories, it's going to look amazing!





0 comments:

Post a Comment