A Home Tour


When I came across this home tour I couldn't help but giggle.
It is so different than the home I shared yesterday, yet I love it just as much.
I really am attracted to a variety of styles and if I had to build my dream house right now, I would be in big trouble.
Does anyone else feel this way? There is just too much great stuff out there!

I can't believe I haven't seen this home tour before.
Alaina from Live Creating Yourself has such great taste, her home is absolutely beautiful!


It is light and airy and packed full of interesting pieces.


Um hello console table, I need you.


I have always wanted a black wall in my home, isn't this one awesome?
It really makes the art pop.

   


And can never go wrong with a tulip table and bentwood chairs.
Yummy.




{all images via Live Creating Yourself}

Ok, now I am confused.
I want to move into this home too!

Are you attracted to completely different styles too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment