Pink and White Bedroom


For the past couple of months I have been helping my client re-design her little girls room.
The biggest challenge was the window treatments.
She has a half round window that needed to be covered during the night.


I selected white drapery with black trim to help balance out all the pink.
Erin, from Plush Studios, made the custom box-pleated valance and drapery panels.
She did an amazing job.
I then selected graphic fabrics for the headboard and pillows and a crisp white duvet for the bedding.

We originally made a large headboard and created a daybed out of the twin bed.
My client later added the dresser and decided to make two headboards.


I love the way it turned out!
We splurged on the drapery but everything else was done on a tight budget. 
I think the drapery was worth it though, it makes the room!

0 comments:

Post a Comment