DIY Gallery Wall Art!


Yesterday I got the paints out so Em and I could create some art work for my hallway gallery wall.
In the past, I have given her a variety of paint colors and let her create.
Although I always find her work adorable, it usually turns into a brownish green masterpiece.
Since I knew I wanted to hang this piece in my hallway gallery wall, I specifically selected two colors, pink and gold.
I also gave her two paint brushes, one for each color. She loved having two brushes and it helped prevent the colors from mixing together.

I think it tuned out perfectly...


And I love how it fits in perfectly with my other pieces.


Now every time I walk through my hallway, I can't help but smile.
I absolutely love having her original art pieces hanging in my home!



0 comments:

Post a Comment