Home Design
Home
About
Privacy
Contact
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
»
Unlabelled
»
chic wall decals
chic wall decals
this week i have been on the hunt for the perfect wall decal for a nursery i am designing.
i stumbled across this
etsy shop
,
byrdie graphics
, and can't get enough.
their prices range from $40.00 - $120.00
not bad for such a statement piece.
{image from
byrdie graphics
}
{image from
byrdie graphics
}
{image from
byrdie graphics
}
{image from
byrdie graphics
}
{image from
byrdie graphics
}
{image from
byrdie graphics
}
{image from
byrdie graphics
}
don't you think they completely transform a space?
0 comments:
Post a Comment
« Prev Post
Next Post »
Home
Top Articles
Recommended Sites
Popular Posts
'Sine Qua Non' Live Beautifully
This is a penthouse project that I recently completed for a couple with two small children in downtown Vancouver. It has a fantastic view t...
DIY Tufted Headboard with Wings and Nailhead Trim!
I am so excited to have Sarah from Sarah M. Dorsey Designs here today. After stumbling across her blog and finding her DIY headboard , I kn...
Textiles Thursday: A Thoughtful Place
I can't believe it is Thursday again! What a treat. Today we have the wonderful Courtney from A Thoughtful Place guest posting. This gi...
1st Post
This is the first of what I hope will be many posts. I think this Blog will be a great medium for sharing my philosophy and passion for desi...
drab to fab
have you seen this light makeover yet? the lovely kristine at painted hive thought up this gem. she turned this horrible light into... this...
Charming Nursery Tour
Do you read many lifestyle blogs? I must admit, I am a complete sucker for them. One of my favorite lifestyle blogs, rockstar diaries , fea...
Happy Holidays!
I am so excited that we are only days away from Christmas. We have been very busy getting ready. On Tuesday I attempted to make caramels fo...
DIY Abstract Art
I have been obsessing over finding an oversized piece of art for my house. {Image via oh happy day } When I saw the DIY abstract art tutori...
Master Bedroom Design!
Although I spend the majority of my time designing for my clients, I love to dream up spaces for my own home too. A couple weeks ago a read...
New Coffee Table
If you watched my television segment , you saw this adorable Ikea LACK side table with the Greek Key O'verlays . Once the segment was o...
Copyright © 2013.
Home Design
Support by
Lingerie Photography
|
Nice Fashion Photography
|
Nice Design Photographers
|
Gallery Bikini Photography
0 comments:
Post a Comment