Bedroom Details


I hope you had a chance to read the House of Fifty article.
I loved working on this design, it was a blast.
You can find most of the details here, but I thought I would share a couple more picture of the space.

The bedroom was a blank slate, needing all new furniture and accessories.

Before:


Since it is a guest bedroom I wanted to keep it simple and inviting.
My client and I painted the walls, changed the lighting, made the headboard, painted the nightstands, added trim to the lamps, completed two DIY art projects, and had custom roman shades sewn.

After:


We completed the design for just under $2000.


Before:


I purchased the nightstands and dressers from a local discount furniture store, Downeast Home.

After:


I also made the starfish art from Ikea frames, blue card stock, and starfish from Hobby Lobby.
All the accessories are from HomeGoods.


Before:


Erin from Plush Studios made the roman shades. I love how simple and fresh they are.

After:


We also framed a piece of marbled paper in a simple Ikea frame.
I got this idea from Kristen from k.f.d designs.


We made the headboard from this fabric and the pillows from this and this fabric.


I am thrilled with how the room came together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment